Is there anything Mariah Carey can’t do? Not only is she one of the most incredible singing divas of all time (and my childhood hero), but she’s also an amazing philanthropist, a hilarious reality star (I loved her show!!), a badass mom, and an all-around legend. Well, now she’s also a drink maven and has released her own line of cream liqueur called Black Irish to honor her Irish heritage. Can she get any more amazing?!
Mariah has been working on Black Irish for a while now. This isn’t just another celeb vanity project – Mariah is really involved in the process and cares a lot about her new cream liqueurs. “I have been putting my heart into this project for almost two years and I am so excited to finally share this news with you all,” Carey said in a press release. “I wanted to create something that embodies the holidays and gives everyone a reason to celebrate year-round, and I really think we have done that with Black Irish.”
The Black Irish line comes in three flavors. Frankly, all Irish cream is good to me so I can’t really choose a favorite here. However, Original Irish Cream, Salted Caramel, and White Chocolate are all on offer, and I’ll be buying every single one, please and thank you.
The bottle has been crafted with signature Mariah touches. Not only are her initials “MC” stamped on the neck of the bottle but the label also includes her beloved butterfly motif. Does it get any better?
Black Irish is as authentic as it comes. Since this is Irish cream we’re talking about, you’ll be pleased to know that all of it will be made in Ireland. Bottles will be available in a 50mL size for about $4 and a 750mL bottle for roughly $30. Well worth it!!
Pair these with her mail-order cookies and you’re good to go. In case you missed it, Mariah also released “All I Want For Christmas Is You” mail-order cookies last year in collaboration with restauranteur Robert Earl. It’s going to be an incredible holiday season!
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!