While a lot of people might think wearing sandals with socks is a fashion faux pas, plenty of people have embraced the look, whether ironically or totally legitimately. I mean, I get it. Sometimes you want your feet to have a little more wiggle room but you also don’t want them to get cold. The solution? Pop on some socks with the shoes. What’s the problem? If you’re also a fan of the look, you’ll think these sandal socks* are absolutely hilarious like I do!
Too bad Father’s Day is over for this year, right? I feel like sandal socks are a total dad gift and something that dads especially would appreciate. However, that doesn’t mean that no one else will OR that you can’t grab these to put away for next year or even this Christmas or your dad’s birthday. You know he’ll love them!
To be honest, socks and sandals are iconique. First of all, I live in Minneapolis and I used to live in Brooklyn so I know for a fact that hipsters love this look. The amount of thick white tube socks with Birkenstocks I see on a daily basis year-round is obscene. That’s how I know that not only is this not a gag gift (I mean, not really), but that there’s a major market for sandal socks.
That being said, these socks do have a sense of humor. The sandal straps aren’t particularly realistically drawn and that’s kind of the point. These are meant to be funny, lighthearted, and something that you would give someone to make them smile. It just so happens that they’re a legit pair of socks that will actually keep your feet kinda warm, so it’s kinda like two gifts in one.
Want some sandal socks of your own? I’ve got your back. Amazon can always be counted on to bring you the stuff you want and that’s the case here. They’re selling sandal socks HERE for $10.75 with free shipping. If you’re in the UK, there’s a store called PrezzyBox that carries sandal socks for £6.99 HERE. Enjoy!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. As a small business, we appreciate your support!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
Share this article now!