A model has decided to start selling off sexy photos of herself online to pay for her dying father’s medical care. Neyleen Ashley, 33, was devastated when her 59-year-old dad Manny was diagnosed with end-stage renal failure. The costs of his medical care are staggering, and that’s why Neyleen is stepping in to help.
- Manny needs a kidney transplant if he wants to live. However, before he can receive a transplant, he needs a heart operation to insert a pacemaker before it would be safe for him to receive the new kidney. In other words, there’s a very long (and very costly) road ahead for Manny.
- Neyleen struggles with seeing her dad in pain. “He’s in stage five renal failure, having seizures and really horrible spasms in his legs,” she tells NeedToKnow (via NY Post). “It’s so painful he has to hunch down and take his medication, which then knocks him out.”
- They don’t know if Manny’s going to make it. It’s quite possible that Manny will not live long enough to receive a kidney transplant, and while Neyleen says she’ll “never stop hoping” for a miracle, she wants to make sure her dad is as comfortable as possible in the meantime.
- Neyleen is cashing in on her nudes. Neyleen, who was previously in the press for having three boob jobs to get the “biggest breasts in the US,” has been selling off naughty content for $20 a month to subscribers on Playboy’s Centerfold.com. “Essentially, I am selling sexy photos to help my dad,” she says. “When I told him, he laughed, he thought it was hilarious. Growing up, he would always joke around saying he wanted us to work at Hooters because of women empowerment.”
- No, Neyleen’s dad doesn’t mind her doing this. “My dad has always taught me and my sister to own our sexuality without judgment,” she says. She added that she “wants to do everything possible to show my dad how well he did in raising me.”