Hattie ‘Retroage,’ an 83-year-old mother of two and grandmother of three has been having one-night stands for the past few decades, sewing her wild oats and loving life ever since she got divorced in her 50s. Now, she feels like she’s ready to settle down again and find real love.
Scroll down to hear more about Hattie and see a video of her in action.
- She’s been using Tinder to find her hookups. While she’s been finding her lovers on her own for more than 20 years, Tinder has really come in handy with helping Hattie find her hotties over the past few years. Given that Tinder is known as the hookup app, it makes perfect sense!
- She wasn’t simply looking for one-night stands. Hattie told Barcroft TV that she actually would have been quite happy to find Mr. Right on Tinder, it just never ended up playing out like that. Instead, the affairs were much more short-term and she just adapted and went with it.
- Hattie knows what she wants. In a perfect world, Hattie says she’d find a great guy who’s “turned on by me and I’m turned on by him.” Unfortunately, Tinder hasn’t really offered her that thus far. “I could see that we’ll have a good night together, then I don’t hear from them again,” she said. Wow, those guys are dumb. Hattie is a total catch!
- Age isn’t just a number to her. Hattie’s ideal guy would be about 60 years old — she’s not interested in men her own age, so they need not bother. Instead, she’s attracted to someone with a bit more youthful vim and vigor. Who could blame her?
- She’s ready to settle down. While Hattie has had plenty of fun dating and sleeping around, she’s ready to find someone she truly connects with on a deep level. As she explained, “I can’t just keep saying yes to what I don’t really want. I really want one man.” She knows it’s somewhat unlikely that a man so much younger than her would choose to live with an 83-year-old long-term, but she’s not giving up hope.
- Tinder was a real learning opportunity for Hattie. She says that using Tinder actually taught her a lot, revealing, “You learn a lot of who you really are, and I did find that all of them were good experiences, different … What I learned is that men are people, instead of potential hard dicks or orgasm givers or g-spot geniuses. They would describe themselves as caring, compassionate, warm, loving and they had those qualities.”
- She won’t miss playing the field. Asked if Hattie will miss having a variety of men in her life if she finds one to marry, she replied, “It’s not that I need variety, I need frequency. So if you have one man, you always have a d**k in bed with you or wherever it’s going to be.” Well then, get it, Hattie!