When a guy’s really into you, there’s little he won’t do to get you. He’ll text you all the time, tell you how beautiful you are, plan elaborate dates, stare at you like he can’t believe he’s with you, and just generally treat you like you’re the most precious thing in the world.
Aaaah, yes, a man in love is a beautiful thing… until he realizes he has you.
And then, things change.
1. Can’t be bothered to shave.
2. Skips showering here and there.
3. Starts wearing gym clothes around the clock.
4. Doesn’t even change the gym clothes he’s wearing.
5. Won’t come up with cool stuff for you to do together.
6. Mopes around the house.
7. Parks himself on the couch to watch football.
8. Goes out with the dudes to watch more football.
9. Shows up drunk from too much beer.
10. Doesn’t take you out on dates.
11. Never brings you flowers.
12. No longer texts you just because.
13. Forgets to respond when you text.
14. Isn’t that interested in what you have going on, or what you have to say.
15. Doesn’t ask as many questions as he once did.
16. Won’t listen when you want to tell him something.
17. Stares at his phone way too much.
18. Finds the little behaviors he once thought were cute totally annoying.
19. Isn’t nearly as flirty.
20. Is impatient with you in ways he never was.
21. Doesn’t compliment you.
22. Still wants to have sex but with a lot less foreplay.
23. Cuddles with you for a minute, at best, before rolling over and snoring.
Why do so many men change so dramatically? Because they’re driven to hunt. When they’re chasing you, they can’t believe how hot you are; once the chase is over, they can hardly remember how hot they thought you were.
If a guy starts taking you for granted, that means he’s gotten too comfortable. To get his attention back, you have to make him uncomfortable by being out of reach. The best way to do that is not by bitching or nagging or asking him to change — that suggests you care too much — but by exhibiting indifference. Be cool and act like you’ve just lost interest. That means:
– Not reaching out to him.
– Doing your own thing with your girlfriends.
– Not sleeping with him.
Pulling back should bring back his attention. If it doesn’t, whatevs — you don’t need that sorry mess!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!