I’ve spent far too much time dancing around my real intentions, hoping I don’t scare a guy off by voicing what I want for my future, but I’m done wasting my time. If I’m dating you and things are going well, I’m going to want a relationship with you. I’m over the causal phases of dating, the almost relationships, being constantly kept on the backburner — and I’m definitely done settling for less. What I want in a guy is someone who wants to be totally exclusive with me and will be proud to call me his girlfriend. After all, if we’re not headed that way, why the hell are we spending time together in the first place? If you can’t handle a real relationship, you can’t handle me.
- I’ve been down this road before. I’ve been lured into states of limbo and almost relationships with guys before and it only ended up getting me hurt, so forgive me if I’m not willing to go down that path again. If talking about being in a relationship and wanting to make you my one and only investment of time scares you off, then please, allow me to hold the door open for you. I won’t beg you to stay.
- I know what I’m ready for. I’ve spent a lot of time working on myself and building my life from the ground up. I’m a woman who’s already completed herself and I’m looking for a love that will add to my life in all the best ways. I want the guy who will be my plus one and be the strong arm next to mine. I want the man who has the balls to take this thing full throttle.
- I’ve built this amazing life for myself, and you either want in or you don’t. This is my empire and I’m willing to share it with someone and merge our worlds together as one. If that’s you, let’s not waste any more time playing nonsense games and running from an idea that could be amazing. If this intimidates you and freaks you the hell out, then you’re not the right guy for me after all.
- I refuse to be strung along. There’s no sense in wasting my time if you don’t want to commit to at least dating me and only me. If this isn’t heading in a relationship direction, then what exactly are we doing here? Don’t pull boyfriend moves on me if you have no intention of stepping fully into the role. My life is busy AF and I’d rather invest my time into someone who isn’t putting on an act just to have his cake and eat it too.
- I deserve more than to be second class. Dragging something out that’s headed nowhere isn’t just a waste of my time, it’s also an insult to what I’ve worked hard to earn into my life. I’ve done the work on myself to become the amazing person I am and I didn’t slay all this way just to be someone’s almost girlfriend when my worth is priceless.
- I’m tired of being on the sidelines. I’m sick of waiting and hoping for someone to make his intentions clear. Like I said, I’m done dancing around my own feelings just to avoid scaring a guy off. I want to be a priority in your life, or not in your life at all. It’s that simple.
- Relationships are work, but they’re worth the investment. You might be scared of the idea of being in a full-blown relationship, but if you never take the risk, how will you ever feel and reap the benefits? This thing won’t be easy, but if you want to hold that place in my heart, believe me when I say I will fight every day to make our life together a happy one. I don’t half ass anything, and if you aren’t willing to step up to my level of commitment, then please let me know and I’ll keep moving towards someone who can.
- I’m looking for real love. I’m done being the girl who shuts the hell up just to avoid discomfort in a guy. I know what I’m looking for and I deserve to have real and honest love back in my life. I want to love someone who loves me back. I want to love someone on their worst days, and feel the glory of spending the good days with them afterwards. I want all or nothing love- it’s what I’m ready for and I won’t settle for less.
- I’m a catch. If you’re not willing to lock an amazing person like me down, that’s fine by me — I’ll be fine without you. As great as things may be between us, I’m looking for someone who knows my value and won’t let me slip away. If you can’t handle a relationship, you can’t handle me.