You ever crush on a guy so hard that you ignore the weird stuff he does – or at least pretend to ignore it? Yeah, I’m not gonna let you make that mistake again. We all have our different deal breakers, but some stuff is non-negotiable for all of us.
He flakes on you ALL THE TIME.It is SO NOT WORTH trying to date a guy who pulls disappearing acts. If he can’t respond to your texts or calls, he’s a flake. Or maybe he does that thing where he texts you about plans, and then the day of the plans he asks to reschedule. And then instead of rescheduling, he just disappears. That’s the WORST.
He’s in a band.I know it seems like a great idea to date a musician — they’re so sexy! So dreamy! — but it’s actually a terrible one. Musicians are notoriously bad at dating. If he plays bass as a hobby, that’s harmless enough, but if he’s in a band and tours, you should make like The Velvet Underground and run run run.
He makes you feel like crap. Maybe it’s little stuff, like maybe they tease you in a way that’s mean or not cute. Don’t let people tell you you’re overreacting — if your feelings are hurt, you have every right to run. No one should ever make you feel inferior or small.
He constantly talks about his ex. This is a big one, and is a red flag we’ve all ignored at one time or another. If he’s constantly telling stories about having sex with his ex or still keeps pictures of her around his apartment, that’s something you need to flee from.
He has no friends. It’s a warning sign. He doesn’t need have to have a gaggle of BFFs, but they have to have at least one trust friend; if they don’t, something weird and shady is going on. Who a person’s friends are — or aren’t — says a lot about people.
He says weirdly sexist stuff. What is with men being afraid to be feminists? Enough with the sandwich and kitchen jokes – be a real dude and respect ladies everywhere. It’s not that hard.
He’s overly attached.What starts off as flattering quickly turns into something annoying and borderline crazy. If he’s texting you all the livelong day, you’re dealing with someone who is emotionally unstable.
- Do You Have Sarmassophobia? It May Be Why You’re Single
- Do You Act Like A Hot Girl Or An Ugly Girl? Here Are 20 Differences
- 12 Things That Might Make You Think He Doesn’t Have An STD But You’re Wrong
- 16 Reasons The Best Women Often Stay Single The Longest
- Is He Your Future Husband or a Waste of Time? Here are 18 Differences
- 21 Questions to Ask at Your Next Visit to the Gynecologist
- What’s Your Sexiest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I’m Pretty Sure That The Guy I Marry Will Cheat On Me & I’m Okay With That
Share this article now!