A former employee at Dash, the Kardashian sisters’ boutique fashion shop, has said that working with them was a total nightmare. Cyndy Castro said that while Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney Kardashian appear to be one way on TV, their off-camera personalities aren’t particularly pleasant. She shared her experience in a TikTok video that has since gone viral.
- Cyndy Castro worked up close and personal with Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim Kardashian. Castro was an employee in the mid-2010s, even posting a photo of herself with the reality TV royalty at the grand opening of Dash’s Collins Avenue store in Miami, Florida in 2014.
- To their credit, the Kardashians were “very involved” with Dash. After viewers asked Castro about her experience as a Dash employee, she decided to let everyone in on how it went down. “I know you’re mostly interested in how many times I met the Kardashians,” Cyndy said in her video. “I did meet the Kardashians a lot…they were very involved with the store, so they would visit a lot. We [Cyndy and other employees] would talk to them a lot.”
- Kim Kardashian actually gets a good report. According to Cyndy Castro, Kim Kardashian was the best part of Dash. “I can tell you that Kim is really nice… super humble and really sweet,” she said.
- However, Khloe Kardashian wasn’t nice at all. According to Castro, Khloe didn’t know how to speak to employees like human beings and was overly critical of everything they did. “Khloe will definitely let you know when you’re doing something wrong, and she’s not scared to say it in the most horrible way,” she recalled. “[Khloe] can make you cry, but she’s really sweet.”
- Kourtney Kardashian was the worst of all three sisters. According to Castro, while she may have changed over the years, she was certainly awful to be around back in 2014. “Kourtney now may be a completely different person…but Kourtney was not kind whatsoever,” Cyndy admitted. “[Kourtney] never acknowledged us, [and] she never spoke to us. If she had something to complain about, she’d tell her sisters, or she would tell the manager. So we never really spoke to her.” Sounds lovely! (Kourtney might claim she’s happiest away from her family, but sounds like they might feel the same about her!)
- Lest we forget, Dash closed all its stores in 2018. After 12 years of trading, the stars decided it was time to shut down. “After nearly 12 years, my sisters and I have decided to close the doors of our DASH stores,” Kim said in a statement at the time. “We opened our first store as a family in 2006 and, since then, we have made so many lifelong memories.