Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian have never been particularly close. There has always been a weird sense of tension between the two, meaning fights break out pretty often. However, things escalated between them during the last season of “The Kardashians” when Kourtney accused Kim of trying to upstage her at her own wedding by brokering a collaboration deal with Dolce & Gabbana. While the whole thing should have blown over by now, it’s clear the oldest sister isn’t ready to let it go. In fact, Kourtney says she’s so much happier away from the Kardashians as a whole, but especially Kim. Ouch!
- The feud isn’t stopping anytime soon. During the Season 4 premiere of “The Kardashians,” it’s clear that Kourtney has no plans to forgive and forget. As the family prepared for a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Kourtney decided not to join and instead got in a heated fight with Kim over the phone before the vacation began.
- Kim had Kourtney on speakerphone. On the call, Kim extended an olive branch, inviting Kourtney to go with her to a dinner in Milan for her D&G campaign. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Kourtney didn’t take that well. She gave the invite a thumbs down, insisting that she’s “always supporting” her sibling but reiterating that she’s still mad about how it all went down.
- The fight started all over again from there. Kourtney again claimed Kim ruined her wedding, while Kim said all she did was have a conversation there. However, Kourtney insisted that Kim must have been jealous since she wanted what Kourtney had. “I think it was what you saw at the wedding because nobody had any interest before that… You saw this thing that was mine and wasn’t yours, and you wanted it,” she accused.
- Kim and Kourtney have a tendency to hold grudges. In a VT, Kim says that what’s happening between herself and her older sister isn’t really new. They tend to say they’re over stuff, only to “get mad all over again” when they watch their shows back since “it brings up so many feelings.”
- Kourtney believes she doesn’t “need the family anymore.” However, Kim pointed out that Kourtney is the unreasonable one, as even Kourtney’s own kids and her friends call Kim to complain about Kourtney. Kim then asked Kourtney if she was happy, to which Kourtney replied, “Yes, but not when I’m on the phone with you… I have a happy life and that happiness comes when I get the f**k away from you guys. Specifically you.” Uh oh!
- Kourtney feels attacked in many ways. She went on to accuse Kim of trying to gang up on her and use Kourtney’s own kids against her. She eventually dubbed Kim an “[expletive] witch” and added, “I [expletive] hate you.”