Nothing feels better than getting into bed at the end of a long day and drifting off into a deep, restful sleep for at least 8 hours. If that sounds like your idea of heaven, you’ll be interested to know that there’s a company that will pay you do get 9 hours of shut-eye a night for 100 nights!
Wakefit is a sleep solutions startup in India. We all know how important sleep is to our physical, mental, and emotional health, and Wakefit is looking for people who know how to switch off and saw some serious Zzzs to take on this special project.
Yes, you get paid. If you’re the successfully chosen candidate(s), you’ll be paid roughly $1395 for your completely blissful lack of trouble. It’s not going to keep you sorted for life, but it is a nice chunk of change!
Who wouldn’t want to be a “sleep intern“? According to Chaitanya Ramalingegowda, director and co-founder of Wakefit, “We are looking to recruit the best sleepers in the country who are willing to go to any lengths to make sleep a priority in their lives. The Sleep Internship initiative aims to bring back the focus of sleep health by celebrating and applauding people who obsess about sleeping well.” That’s a great initiative to be a part of, for sure.
So who’s their ideal candidate? As the website states, Wakefit is looking for “those who can thrive in a slow-paced environment, conceptualize and deliver effective strategies on how to get themselves and their team members to sleep deeper and longer. Demonstrated affinity to cozy environments, napping, lazing and lounging will be a bonus.” Sign me up, please!
How can you apply? If this sounds like your dream job and you believe you’d be a good fit, read all the info on the website and submit your application. It really is as simple as that. And you never know, soon you could get paid to sleep!
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!