If you’re single and looking for love, chances are you often feel frustrated and even a little jaded about dating and relationships. If you’re tempted to give up on guys because finding a good one seems all but impossible, I’ve got the answer for you: Grow A Boyfriend is here for you.
If you can’t get a date, then grow the perfect mate. That’s the catchphrase the product uses and it’s actually pretty good. Grow A Boyfriend is a hilarious novelty item for frustrated single women. He’s basically the ideal guy—he doesn’t talk back or get jealous of other guys and he doesn’t leave the toilet seat up. He’s basically perfect.
He grows to six times his original size. While Grow A Boyfriend is only 2″ x 2″ in the package, when you drop him in water, he’s six times that size. That’s pretty impressive (and probably more than you can say for most guys you’ve dated).
Grow a Boyfriend is reusable. While he starts to grow within two hours and reaches his full size within 72 hours, if you dry him out, he’ll shrink back to his original size. You can repeat this as many times as you’d like—there’s no limit to how many times you can grow him.
He’s cheap and cheerful. For $3.99, there’s not much to complain about with Grow A Boyfriend. He’s cheap, hilarious, and a lot of fun, which is all you can really ask for in a guy, right? Whether you’re looking for a gift for your BFF or something to take to a bachelor party or birthday, you could basically buy a dozen of these things and still not break the bank. Plus, it’ll make everyone laugh and that’s what you really want, right? That and a decent guy, for once. A girl can dream!
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
Share this article now!