Pool parties tend to start in those lazy, hazy summer afternoons when the sun is high in the sky, but why should things have to slow down when it gets dark? This light-up swan pool float will take those night swims to the next level.
- There’s room for two on it. The float is oversized and claims to be able to accommodate two adults comfortably. The official dimensions are 76.8 x 76 x 45.5 inches so that seems about right, but obviously it depends on the size of the adults trying to hitch a ride.
- It lights up in multiple colors. Don’t worry, it’s not going to be flashing like a disco ball or anything, but what good is a light-up swan float if it doesn’t light up in multiple colors? This one goes between blue, green, pink, and white, which is pretty awesome. You can also set it to stay just one color if that’s your preference.
- It’s easy to blow up and get going. You can use a hand pump or some good old fashioned breath inflation. Replacing the batteries is only slightly more complicated—the compartment is held down with a small screw that you’d need a little toolkit to change, but since the float doesn’t use that much power, this shouldn’t be too much of an issue.
- You can use it during the day too. Just because it lights up doesn’t mean the float isn’t just as good to use during the daylight hours. It just means it gets more fun when the sun goes down. Without the lights on, the swan is just an opaque white and can be ridden around as normal.
- The reviews are somewhat mixed, but generally, people do seem to enjoy it. Don’t get this expecting it to last for the rest of your life, but if you want something cool for your next pool party, it’ll serve the purpose. It’s a unique addition to your summer accessories and a lot of fun. What more can you ask for?