I’m of the opinion that all Reese’s are good Reese’s. Whether we’re talking the original Peanut Butter Cups, Christmas Trees, Eggs, or any of the various iterations they’ve come up with like the ones with pretzels and the ones stuffed with Reese’s Pieces, I’m here for it. This year for Easter, Reese’s Peanut Butter Carrots seem to be taking over candy aisles and as you can imagine, I’m pretty thrilled about it. Who wouldn’t be?
- They’re the perfect spring item. Bunnies love carrots and Easter loves bunnies, so making Reese’s carrots just seems like a natural choice. They’re super fun, seasonal, and would make an excellent addition to Easter baskets everywhere, right?
- They’re individually wrapped, which is always convenient. That means Reese’s has made these puppies (er, carrots!) easier to take with you. You can drop a few in your backpack or purse and when you’re out and about and desperate for a sugar hit, you can just pull a Peanut Butter Carrot out. I’m forever thinking about snacking, so this is perfect for me.
- You get lots of peanut butter goodness. Just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, the carrot shape are slightly thicker than the classic Cups, meaning that you get a bit of a higher stack of peanut butter in there. Given how delicious the brand’s peanut butter is, this is something to be thankful for!
- Don’t worry, they’re not replacing eggs! If you’re dedicated to Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, don’t worry – the carrots are simply existing alongside them, not replacing them altogether. If you can’t make it to your local store or just can’t find them there, you can order Reese’s Peanut Butter Carrots on the Walmart website HERE for $2.98 for a 9 oz. bag. Happy snacking!
* Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide. As a small business, we appreciate your support!