A professional mistress who’s had more than 130 affairs over the past decade has revealed that Christmas is her busiest time for relationships. Gweneth Lee, 49, said that Christmas tends to “bring the naughty side out of men” who get off on juggling time with their families and having sex with her.
- Most men don’t shut down affairs over the holidays. Lee, who lives in London, said that even though it’s Christmas and that tends to be time for families to be together, the men she was dating before the holidays will continue to see her between their family engagements. In fact, many of them have dubbed her their “little Christmas distraction,” the Daily Mail reports.
- It’s time to have fun. Especially since Covid has put the kibosh on much of the world for the past two years, Lee says that she and her partners deserve to let loose a bit. “I’m having more affairs than ever before – tis the season to be cheating. We have all been locked up for too long and want to have some fun,” she said.
- Lee advertises her services on IllicitEncounters.com. She joined the site after her husband Robert died of cancer in 2011, racking up more than 130 affairs since then. However, she started cheating while he was alive because he was unfaithful as well. “I found out what he was up to and thought: ‘If I cannot beat him, I will join him,'” she recalled. “After he died I didn’t want another husband and affairs suit me. You don’t get all the tedium and bad sex that inevitably accompanies a long-term relationship.”
- Christmas isn’t just busy for Lee, it’s a lot of fun too. Christmas and New Year seem to be particularly exciting for Lee since the men are “keen to enjoy some passion before being locked up at home with their families for a week.” She added: “I have been enjoying some delicious sex as we all get ready to break up for Christmas. My perfect date is sex at one of London’s five-star hotels, a Christmas shopping trip to Bond Street and my favorite designer stores such as Gucci, and then dinner at one of the capital’s Michelin-starred restaurants.”
- Lee doesn’t see the men’s cheating as a problem. As she points out, the men she’s seeing doing plan on leaving their wives, but “they have all been married a long time and, let’s face it, sex gets boring when you are sleeping with the same person for decade after decade.” She went on to say that she always ensures that “sex is never boring – for me, it is always an event and something to be celebrated.”