The overwhelming idea is that it’s the guys who are selfish in the bedroom, caring only if they come and then rolling over to fall asleep, even if you’re left without an orgasm — but that’s not always the case. If you relate to any of the following, chances are you’re a total pillow queen who should be putting way more effort into your bedroom game:
- You never return the favor. He’s always going down on you, but you never go down on him. It’s selfish to make him constantly ride the train downtown when you’re only worried about your uptown commute. If he likes you enough to satisfy your every need, why aren’t you willing to do the same?
- You only care if you finish. Your own orgasm is your only concern. You don’t care how fast or how slow he wants it — you’re in this game for yourself. You’re not a team and you don’t care how he does in the end. This might be a two-player mission, but you only care about the solo win.
- You use sex as a weapon. Sex shouldn’t be used as a tool of manipulation. He’s not your pet and you’re not his keeper. You can’t give when he’s good and hold out when he’s bad — men don’t need to be trained. If you only reward him when he’s doing something you like, then you’re the real bad seed.
- Penis size is everything to you. You definitely judge a book by its cover, because if he’s not packing, you automatically assume he can’t get you off. You won’t put in the time to see what hidden treasures you might find. If you’re not satisfied with the wrapping, then you’re more than happy to show him the door.
- You’re all talk, no action. You always say you’ll give him oral, but it never actually happens. Whenever the time comes to actually go down, you’re just not in the mood. He asks, you deny, and then promise for another time, but you secretly know it’s never going to happen.
- It’s never his turn. Foreplay is all for you, and he never gets a turn. You need all your senses tingled and you don’t have time to worry about if his needs are satisfied. After all, guys can always get off without much help, right?
- You only care about one position — the one that gets you off. He might like a variety, but you don’t give a f*ck, because you’re only into the sex for your orgasm. For most girls, that means you’re always on top. He might want to switch it up, but you know the best way to get your satisfaction is to stay put. This is your ride, and in the end he’ll just have to deal.
- Once you get your ‘O’, it’s over. You got your orgasm, so that’s it, right? The endorphins were released and now you’re tired AF. Who cares if he didn’t finish? For you, it’s nap time, and he’s got hands.
- You’re selfish in general. It’s not just about the sex. The entire relationship is all about you. You expect a lot from him, but give nothing in return. He puts in all the effor and you reap all the benefits. Sex isn’t the only problem. First and foremost in every aspect of the relationship, the problem is you.