An ex-soldier will serve 35 years behind bars for convincing his mentally ill mistress to kill his wife after accepting a plea deal which required him to plead guilty to second-degree murder. His accomplice will spend at least 30 years behind bars for the offense, bringing closure to a horrific story of a terrible tragedy that cost an innocent woman her life.
Michael Walker did it all for money and sex. The 40-year-old former Tripler Army Medical Center medic admitted in court that he arranged to have 30-year-old Ailsa Jackson murder his 38-year-old wife, Catherine, in their Aliamanu Military Reservation home in November 2014 in order to cash in on her life insurance policy and continue seeking extramarital sex, reports Hawaii News Now.
Jackson admitted to the murder in 2015. According to the Star-Advertiser, Jackson and Walker met on the military base and began orchestrating Walker’s wife’s murder within two weeks of meeting, something text messages between the pair later backed up. Jackson admitted that she broke into the Walker home using a key Michael had given her and stabbed Catherine viciously multiple times, waiting at least 30 minutes to ensure she had died before leaving her in the house.
Walker previously tried to pin the crime entirely on Jackson. While Michael Walker admitted that he’d cheated on his wife, a 2014 interrogation video shows him insisting that Jackson acted alone and of her own volition when it came to the murder. He also refers to himself as a “sex addict” in the video, saying that he has regular affairs and that he’s even accepted money in exchange for sex from men.
Catherine’s Murder wasn’t the only charge against Michael Walker. In 2017, he was sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually abusing a child, assault, and communicating a threat after authorities discovered child pornography on his computer while investigating Catherine’s murder. It’s clear this guy needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, but 35 years is a start.
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
Share this article now!