A lot of guys don’t care if you’re left confused and wondering where you stand with them most of the time, which is BS. It’s not just that it isn’t fair; it’s also a waste of time, and I’ve had enough. Communication is the key to a good relationship, so if you can’t tell me what you think or how you’re feeling, I won’t sit around trying to analyze you.
- It’s not that hard to say how you feel. Women do it every day, so why can’t you? You have a brain. Your brain produces thoughts. Is it that hard to voice those thoughts out loud? Your brain and your mouth aren’t that far apart, but some men act like they’re miles away from one another. Just grow up and open up your mouth and speak.
- You aren’t worth the brainpower. You can’t communicate, which means I don’t mean enough to you for you to even try. If I mean so little to you, then why would I want to waste my time and and energy analyzing what you think and how you feel? I need a guy who cares enough to try. Is that so much to ask?
- I’ve got better things to do. I have friends, family, a career and a life, so why would I want to spend it analyzing you? I don’t want to stress just because you can’t tell me what the hell is going on with you. If you can’t figure out a way to communicate with me, I’ll take this time to find a guy who can.
- I’ve learned from my past. I’ve been the girl left to analyze when her boyfriend wouldn’t communicate and it wasn’t fun. More importantly, it wasn’t what I deserved. I didn’t deserve to sit around wondering. I deserve a guy who will try, a guy who will put in an effort, a partner. I deserve a mature relationship, and if you can’t handle that then maybe you’re just too immature for me.
- Communication is the foundation of any good relationship. So what does that say about our relationship? If we can’t talk to each other, then what do we really have? I want a healthy relationship where we work together as partners — not one person putting in all the work while the other is just biding time. If we don’t have healthy communication, then we don’t have a relationship at all.
- I shouldn’t be left to wonder. I shouldn’t have to guess what you’re thinking or feeling; I should know, and you should tell me. No girl should have to question whether her boyfriend loves her or whether he’s still trying. The longer you stay silent and the less communication we have, the more I worry something’s wrong.
- If you’re not going to make an effort, I won’t make one for you. You’re slacking off in this relationship, and I’m not going to make up the work. I’m not putting in overtime just so you can cruise through this relationship. You should want to be a good boyfriend and a good guy — and I shouldn’t have to settle for anything less.
- There’s no excuse for not trying. Women might be more in touch with their emotions, but that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook. You should want to make the effort to talk to me. Otherwise, why am I even here? Why have a girlfriend if you don’t want to communicate with her? What’s the point? Any excuse is good enough for me, not to let you off the hook, but to excuse you from this relationship.