They just don’t do primetime TV these days like they used to back in the ’90s. There was some weird stuff that hit our screens during that decade, Dinosaurs being just one of them (and one of the best, obvs). A bunch of human-sized dino puppets that lived like regular people and wore regular clothes was pretty insane but also pretty incredible, which is why I’m so stoked that they’re adding Dinosaurs to Disney+ this fall!
It’s an obvious but welcome move. Dinosaurs aired on ABC during its original run from 1991 to 1994. And, since Disney owns ABC, it only makes sense that they’d have the rights to the series and add it to the extensive and ever-growing Disney+ streaming library.
Dinosaurs was previously on Hulu. However, it hasn’t been available to stream anywhere online (at least not legally) since it left Hulu. You can always buy it on various services if you want to download it, but being able to watch it on demand on Disney+ for free (well, so long as you have a membership of course) is pretty sweet.
It’ll be great to see if Dinosaurs holds up after all this time. Anyone who lived through the ’90s remembers the classic catchphrases “Not the mama!” and “I’m the baby, gotta love me!” that came out of the show, but to be honest, I don’t remember much else. Once it’s on Disney+, it’ll be great to see if the sitcom is still great in 2020 or if its charm really was of the time.
There’s no set date for when Dinosaurs will be back. However, all we know is that it will be sometime this fall, as per Ryan Reynolds, who announced it on the ABC game show Don’t which he’s the EP on and is also serving as the announcer for. I suppose that’s what Jack Donaghy (if you know, you know) would call synergy?
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
Share this article now!