It’s pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point that almost everyone loves Harry Potter, and those who don’t just haven’t read the books/seen the movies. It’s one of the most imaginative, heartwarming, exciting series ever created and I’ll love it forever. It may be over now, but you can still celebrate the magic by adorning your home with these Harry Potter candles… with a slight twist!
- I love cursing as much as I love Harry Potter. Yes, I can communicate with non-profane words, but cursing just feels so good that I can’t help but express myself that way sometimes (or, you know, all the time). Seeing this naughty twist on Harry Potter is silly, yes, but it’s also a lot of fun.
- Sugar and Geek Candle Company are behind the candles. The Etsy shop is known for it’s cheeky candles full of pop culture references. They sell Dwight Schrute candles, sugar daddy candles, and so many more. In other words, they don’t take themselves too seriously and we can all use a little levity these days.
- The Harry Potter candles are something special. They celebrate the Harry Potter houses — Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin — but with a special profane twist. There’s “I don’t give a Ravencrap,” “I don’t give a Hufflef**k,” “I don’t give a Slythers**t,” and “I don’t give a Gryffindamn” and frankly, I can’t choose which one I want most.
- They smell great too. “I don’t give a Hufflef**k” smells like warm sugar cookies and “I don’t give a Slythers**t” is full of lavender, citrus, and jasmine, just like a warm spring day. “I don’t give a Gryffindamn” is more like a fall day, with mint, apple, eucalyptus, and Canadian fir, while “I don’t give a Ravencrap” is apple, cedar wood, and mohogany.
- They cost $18 but they’re currently sold out. Everyone loves these candles – and I’m not just saying that. They’re so popular that they’re currently sold out, so you’ll need to keep an eye on the Etsy shop to see when they come back.