If you’re always on the hunt for delicious new snacks and find yourself feeling pretty jealous about all the treats other countries get, I’ve got good news for you. Twix Salted Caramel, the ridiculously yummy flavor of one of the best candy bars ever, is finally coming to the U.S. this fall. No more having to live vicariously through candy lovers overseas!
Mars Wrigley is finally giving us what we want! While chocolate lovers online have been drooling over Twix Salted Caramel for months, there was previously no way to get your hands on it in the US. You could order it from overseas at extortionate prices, but soon you’ll be able to pick it up at your local shop!
It’s one of the most delicious flavors. Everyone loves salted caramel, and combining that flavor with chocolate is just genius. You’ll get the same traditional cookie base here as well as the chocolate coating, but the salted caramel inside really takes this one to the next level.
Twix Salted Caramel will start rolling out in stores from this month! Keep an eye on all your favorite stores that sell candy as Mars Wrigley starts bringing Twix Salted Caramel out around the country. Keep in mind that you may need to be patient – the flavor isn’t guaranteed to be everywhere until the end of the year.
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!