A woman discovered her boyfriend was being unfaithful when he sent her a Snapchat photo and she noticed something amiss in the reflection of his sunglasses. When 24-year-old Sydney Kinsch got a message from her now-ex on the social media app, she was initially happy to hear from him. However, her happiness would prove to be short-lived.
Wait, what’s that in the reflection? Not only was the guy taking a Snapchat pic while driving, which is illegal and really dangerous, but he also had something in the passenger seat: another woman who seemed to be totally chillin’, unaware that she could be seen in the photo.
Sydney immediately shared the video to Snapchat. Since that’s where the crime took place, Sydney thought it was the perfect place to air her grievances. “That one time my boyfriend of 4 years snapchatted me him cheating on me,” she captioned the video, which now has more than 230,000 likes and nearly 2,000 comments.
Her bio says it all. “It wasn’t his sister and it wasn’t his cousin,” Sydney’s bio reads. Presumably many people who saw the clip assumed that maybe the woman in the photo was someone totally innocent and there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for it all. Nope!
The guy tried to lie about it. In the comments section of the post, Sydney revealed that she’d confronted the guy and he’d tried to lie his way out of it. “I called him and asked if he realized he sent me a bit*h in his Snapchat and he had no idea,” she wrote. “So I sent it to him and he called me crazy and that it was our friend’s gf and [that] he’s allowed to have friends.” She added later that she found out he’d been with five women that month alone. Terrible!
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- What’s Your Hottest Quality? Here’s What Your Zodiac Sign Suggests
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
Share this article now!