I’ve literally never had a Blizzard at DQ that I didn’t love. That classic vanilla soft-serve base with loads of different mix-ins is a winning combination regardless of how you slice it (or blend it!), and every time the menu is updated, I look forward to trying their new offerings. That’s especially true now, as Dairy Queen has a Pecan Pie Blizzard on its fall menu that looks absolutely delicious.
Who doesn’t love pecan pie? Dairy Queen is great at incorporating classic seasonal flavors into their delicious ice cream, and the Pecan Pie Blizzard is yet another example of this. It’s perfect for the season, especially since we’re all ready to celebrate autumn but it’s still hot outside.
The Pecan Pie Blizzard is exactly what you’d expect. It uses DQ’s classic soft-serve base along with pecans, brown sugar pie pieces, and caramel all mixed together. Ugh, how good does that sound?
That’s not their only new offering. Dairy Queen’s fall menu also has a Reese’s Pieces Cookie Dough Blizzard with chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter topping, and Reese’s Pieces mixed in. Not only that, but there’s also a Sea Salt Toffee Fudge Blizzard Treat with salted toffee pieces, caramel, and fudge pieces all blended into soft-serve. I don’t know what to eat first!
The Pumpkin Pie Blizzard Treat is also back. It joins other returning favorites including the Oreo Mocha Fudge Blizzard Treat and the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Blizzard Treat. Oh, and don’t forget the Royal Ultimate Choco Brownie Blizzard.
All of Dairy Queen’s fall menu, including the legendary Pecan Pie Blizzard, is available now. Happy eating!
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
Share this article now!