There are tons of surveys out there (like this one and this one) asking men what captures their attention when it comes to women. The answers might surprise you — boobs and butt are not at the top of the list. In fact, the two things men notice immediately have more to do with who you are than how you look: your eyes (which reflect energy and personality) and your smile (which reflects warmth and accessibility) come first. Here’s everything, in order of importance:
Eye contact is everything because, as the saying goes, eyes are windows to the soul.
Warmth is inviting and a smile is the best way to communicate it.
Yes, they notice the size and shape. Nothing surprising here.
What they’re paying attention to isn’t the style or how messy it is, but how healthy it is.
They don’t need you to be waify — they’re just noticing whether you’re a healthy weight.
Keeping your head up and shoulders back signals confidence which, in turn, suggests you’re not easy to get.
The way you walk can make all the difference between whether you come off as frumpy or sexy, regardless of how you look or what you’re wearing.
They’re looking for tone and shapeliness.
Your sense of style.
Whatever your taste, the way you express yourself through fashion isn’t going unnoticed.
Again, it’s all about the size and shape.
Average is the best.
Oiliness apparently isn’t an issue and neither is a mild breakout. They’re just interested in a complexion that looks healthy.
Sponsored: The best dating/relationships advice on the web. Check out Relationship Hero a site where highly trained relationship coaches get you, get your situation, and help you accomplish what you want. They help you through complicated and difficult love situations like deciphering mixed signals, getting over a breakup, or anything else you’re worried about. You immediately connect with an awesome coach on text or over the phone in minutes. Just click here…
- They Might Not Seem Like It, But These 12 Things Are Emotional Abuse
- 14 Little Things That Look Like Love But Are Actually Manipulation
- 17 Life Struggles Of Women Who Are Naturally Loud
- Your Drunk Self Is Your Truest Self, Science Says
- You Know You’re In An Almost Relationship If You’re Sending Him These Texts
- 12 Reasons You’re Single Even Though You’re A Catch
- “Duty Dating” Is A Thing And You Need To Start Doing It ASAP
- I Didn’t Understand Why I Kept Ending Up With Toxic Guys Until I Realized These Important Things
Share this article now!