A swinger’s wife has admitted that she loves watching her husband have sex with other women. Diane, also known online as The Swinger’s Wife, discusses all things swinging in her podcast, The Kinky Pineapple, and insists that pretty much everything people think about the community is wrong. Diane knows this because she and her husband Tim are “ethically non-monogamous” and enjoy sleeping with other people.
- They started out as swingers and things grew from there. As Diane explained in an interview with the Daily Star, she and Tim originally wanted to explore swinging and decided from there to branch out even further into polyamory. “We started out as swingers and have come to learn we like to explore much more than that lifestyle,” she said. “He’s more polyamorous than I, as I don’t build connections while he does and loves it.”
- Diane and Tim are in an open relationship of sorts. “We’re considered an open marriage as we both freely can date or play outside of our relationship. We have had a few triad girlfriends,” Diane said. The thing that makes it work between them is the complete trust they share.
- Diane considers herself to be a cuckquean who enjoys watching Tim with other women. While Diane definitely joins in on a lot of the sexual activity with others they bring into the bedroom, she especially likes when Tim gets intimate with other women that they meet online. “We host many of our own meet and greets, and events. We do use a few dating apps like Bumble, Fetlife, or the new Craigslist personals Doublelist.com,” she explained.
- People think Diane and Tim’s relationship must be lacking. Many people hear that because Tim and Diane sleep with other people, they must not love each other or something must be missing in their marriage, but Diane insists that’s not the case. “First, people think we are not in love, or not enough. We just try to educate people that although they may not feel the same we are truly very happily in love and enough that’s why we always come back to each other,” she said. “Another misconception is that I must be a ‘hotwife’ or ‘easy.’ That frustrates me and is why my dating pool is so low – just because I enjoy recreational sex does not mean I want anybody who crosses my path, both men and women seem to think this.”
- Diane is glad to have found a partner who has her approach to love. “I personally just felt like I was on a tight leash that I didn’t like, I could never settle down. I was bored, dissatisfied, resentful,” she said of her past relationships. “I broke too many hearts learning I was actually non-monogamous.”